Feed the Fish!!! o3o

Jan 8, 2013

Animal Jam Code Generator

I just found out about an Animal Jam Membership Code Generator! It's free, have no surveys, and really works! The codes are real and this is no hacking program! Apparently, the creator of it says that it's hack free and Animal Jam wouldn't detect it so... Anyways, why don't I explain the instructions of how to download the generator: The words in bold are really important, so don't mess up!

1.Go to this website or link: http://www.mediafire.com/?sgv9950kwul73z6
2.Download the generator.
3.After you download it,save it somewhere you normally save your downloads or games.
4.Along with the generator,there should be a password txt. document. Click on it and read it. You would need a password in order to open the generator.
5.If you don't like surveys, I'm sorry you have to do one but... there's a way! Just go to this link-http://www.fakenamegenerator.com. It generates your fake name and other information that's needed for completing surveys.
6.Now,go to this website to do a survey and insert the fake information provided http://fileice.net/download.php?file=3a4ni
7.After you finished the survey with fake info, you should be able to download the real generator! You may also have to enter a password(I think...)
8.Now,go where you saved the generator and double click it. It's an .exe file so you just need to double click it. You should be able to open the generator.(WARNING: This generator does not generates 1 year membership it only 1 month, 3 month, and 6 month.)
19. Select whether you want gems or memberhship and select it. In no time it'll generate the code. Copy the code and go to this link-www.animaljam.com/gift_card
Paste the code in either box.

10.Now start being a member!!! If you would like, I'll post features of membership on the next post!

If you like, you can download these others generators! Here's are the links.
http://animaljamcodes201.weebly.com/

http://animaljamdownload.blogspot.com/2012/12/animal-jam-membership-
codes-generator.html


Here's a little cheat... I call it Fake Buying!

1.Go to these links www.animaljam.com/gift_card and http://www.fakenamegenerator.com.
2.On the fake name generator look for the credit card number,the expiration date, and the CVC2
3.Enter your username and password on the gift card page of Animal Jam            
3.Then, paste the info in the following boxes required in the gift card page of Animal Jam.
4.Click proceed(what ever is says to continue.)
You should get free membership that doesn't cost money!!! It should work because with me it did.


Now enjoy Adventure Time!!!

                                                       
Down Here
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
                            
                                       
                                                       Finn The Human


















Jake the Dog







Fionna The Human







Cake the Cat






Ice King



Ice Queen













Marceline the Vampire Queen










Marshall Lee






Princess Bubblegum























59 comments:

  1. um.... it keeps denying it when i put in the info

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I DOWNLOADED THIS BUT MY ANTI VIRUS THING SAID IT HAD VIRUS SO I CANT RUN IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IF YA HAVE THE CODE GENORATOR EMAIL ME AT FERRARIF120291@GMAIL.COM I WANT A 6 MONTH MEMBERSHIP CODE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

      Delete
    2. BEWARE THIS PROGRAM IS A TROJAN HORSE DO NOT DOWNLOAD!!! RLLY I KNOW MY VIRUSES DO NOT DOWNLOAD. IF YOU DID THIS WILL NOT GIVE YOU A CODE. YOU WILL MOST LIKELY NOW HAVE COOKIES, SPYWARE OR A TROJAN HORSE IN YOUR PC. NEVER ANSWER TO SPAM, OR ESPECIALLY PHISHING. SURVEYS ARE A SURE SIGN OF PHISHING. AND IF YOU'RE NOT CAREFUL, YOU'RE PC WILL BECOME A ZOMBIE. I'M NOT KIDDING ZOMBIE PCS ARE A GROUP OF COMPUTERS CONTROLLED BY A HACKER. AND SPYWARE WATCHES YOU'RE COMPUTER AND TRANSPORTS ALL YOU'RE GMAIL, ANIMAL JAM MAYBE, AND ALL YOU'RE ACCOUNT PASSWORDS ON EVERYTHING STRAIT TO THE HACKER. THIS IS ALL I CAN DO OR TELL YOU. AND LOOK OUT. DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING. DO NOT PUT REAL INFO, :ADDRESS, EMAIL, ECT.: KEEP YOURSELF SAFE A "FREE" MEMBERSHIP CAN COST YOU YOU'RE LIFE.

      Delete
  2. Which codes because some of them MAYBE expired. Most of them should work though. If they don't just let me know!

    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its crap u cant even do it.

      Delete
    2. If you're going to be like that then don't visit again!!! Don't be mean to me. I'm trying to help others. Everybody makes mistakes. That's why we have erasers on pencils and Backspace on computers!!!!

      (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

      Delete
    3. Also... this is me Andrea Nelson.... only on my other email account

      Delete
  3. It said no surveys...
    besides i downloaded it IT DIDN'T GIVE ME ONE CODE!!!

    And why do we need the fake name?? i don't understand

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fake name generator generates fake info to do surveys. I think that some surveys would steal your real info.... That's why there's a fake name generator. Please exp'ain more of your problem... "It didn't give me one code!" You mean that the generator didn't give you a code?

      Delete
    2. Because if u enter you're real info you're in trouble. you can get scammed, sent viruses, or hacked. AND I DON'T MEAN ON ANIMAL JAM. REAL LIFE. if u entered you're address, I bid you farewell.

      Delete
  4. dkal;jfkdahgkdjghdiaj;hgdskjlfsdalkhgd;salgfshda;jlk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is poo. I need to use iLivid and I have to keep on installing it, and I'm never able to do it......

    crap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I know. Some reason the link keeps doing it. Just cancel the download. I'll have to talk with the iLivid people why why're doing that.

      Delete
  6. Link does not work. Whenever I go to the pag, it says invaild or deleted file.

    Wtf O_o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now, I don't know why it does that but when I went to the link, it works for me. Maybe the time you went there, the file may be deleted or crash or something...

      Delete
    2. Ok, I went to the link just now and it said it was deleted. It worked before. I'll list some link of Animal Jam Membership Code Generators now. Thanks for letting me know! I'll give you credit. Add me! I'm Luna464!!!

      Delete
  7. Andrea,
    My membership just expired, and i need a new 1-QUICK!
    does the generator work or not? please i need to know.
    Thx, Anonymus

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Luna
    The download thingy says the file can harm my computer. Will it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. THATS SO RANDOM MAN! P.S i love adventer time :) :D -stormy78

    ReplyDelete
  11. its not working when i try to fake buy do it and make a video and email it to me i at michaelhallinan3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. CAN YOU PLEASE I BEG MAKE A CODE FOR ME PLEASSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG THIS CODE GENERATOR IS JUST A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! -.-

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg my code genarater isn't working!!! it said this is scamming so someone gimmeh a 12 month membership code!!!- niceprincess464 (the 464 on the end is from ur user luna, im a big fan!)

    ReplyDelete
  15. uhhh im sure I can tell dis to my friend but im already a member and I got it on repeat nice to find another jammer tho im waffles701 nice to meat u :) o3o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear waffles701
      plz buddy me! im niceprincess464 i'm poor and new and I really want to be a member! bi

      Delete
  16. SURVEY... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  17. it does not work

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can you email it to me. My email is mirandalhonaker@mytda.org

    ReplyDelete
  19. IT AINT WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

    ReplyDelete
  20. I see a lot of ppl saying that it does not work may be i wont try, I AM SORRY :(

    ReplyDelete
  21. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz send em a code i will do anything for membership email me a code at mohima111@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. My membership code won't work either... my email's GiovanniEre@gmail.com if someone can get me a code. .-.

    ReplyDelete
  23. HEY! im radiocat446 on aj can you plz send me a 12 month membership I DO ANYTHING FOR IT :*( email me @xxradiocat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. i tried the fake buying an it didnt work. i even tried the generator and it did work either please help me!
    my usernme is Woleh

    ReplyDelete
  25. Would you send me a code? My blocking system won't let me open the link!! My user for animal jam is Ibelieveintruelove Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I did the fake name generator and it didn't work it said "the transaction was declined: please make sure this is the right information" and yeah. I have been looking all over a membership..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me to! it's not working!

      Delete
  27. fuck u its virus i already try and wont loading finish fuck fuck fuck u

    ReplyDelete
  28. it's adventure time <3

    ReplyDelete
  29. I didn't work! I need to find a WORKIN site for once

    ReplyDelete
  30. Go to hell. Doesn't freakin work you BIG FAT BITCH

    ReplyDelete
  31. WHAT IS ALL THAT ADVENTURE TIME CRAP!? INSTALLED VIRUS/WORM/TROJAN INTO MY COMPUTER

    ReplyDelete
  32. ASSHOLE! NONE OF THE SITES EXIST!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hey luna 464, can you buddy me?
    Im very random XD XD
    Reason: PANCAKES
    Im moo2mars
    Im also very rare =D

    ReplyDelete
  34. And ppl, moo her again, Be nice to her! It isnt her fault it didnt work!! She didnt do anything.
    And hey, some of us like adventure time....
    So, shes just trying to help ppl! Why not say thanks for trying....
    BAI

    ReplyDelete
  35. can i have codeh? :3 plz if someone have ones send me it to akmentinja2@inbox.lv i wanna get 6 month member X3

    ReplyDelete
  36. it won't let me download it

    ReplyDelete
  37. you know what? this is not a genarator is a hack, and this file may contains virus and you cannot load your code,the best way to be membership is to tell your parents buy or buy gift certificate on shop,dont all just download membership genorator

    ReplyDelete
  38. and one more thing, her photo looks like a non member you see she only got pet hamster or fox hat,bows and arrows and necklace no member items so she just kidding us and cheat us plz leave scamming page alone, dont go any hacks or scam pages or prank pages

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment!